Skin Treatment Information
Schedule Treatment Home Contact Me
Skin Care Pricing & Information
Facials are a relaxing way to deep cleanse the skin and prevent signs of aging in the face. Receiving regular facials will keep your pores free of built up dirt and oils while ensuring your skin is healthy and happy. Keeping your skin clean and healthy allows for optimum makeup application and will keep your confidence boosted!
Facial & Skin Care Pricing
- Custom 60 minute facial ... $25
- Add on Peel - This mild chemical peel will add as an extra exfoliant to reach deeper into the skin to powerfully deep clean the pores and promote the growth of even more skin cells than regular exfoliating methods ... $10
- High Frequency facial enhancement - High Frequency is a perfect enhancement to a facial for anyone. Its many benefits range from treating acne, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, puffy eyes, dark under eye circles, and cellulite ... $5
- Back Facial - Cleansing and relaxing, this treatment will benefit the hard-to-reach skin of your back as it deeply cleans, unclogs pores and removes excess oils and impurities .. $30
- Peppermint Foot Rub ... $5
Your Facial Experience Includes:
- Double cleansing of the skin to remove dirt, oil, and to soften skin
- Steam to open the pores and prepare the skin for products
- Exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and to promote the growth of new, healthy cells
- A Mask to nourish, deep cleanse, and draw out impurities
- Extraction of any bumps, zitz, pimples, and blackheads that may be clogging skin that are ready to be extracted (Extracting any bumps that are not ready can lead to scarring and unwanted redness)
- Serums to infuse the skin with nutrients to correct any discoloration, acne, and signs of aging
- Moisturizing of the skin and sunscreen application to protect and hydrate to keep skin looking and feeling its best
- Optional Chemical Peel - This mild chemical peel will add as an extra exfoliant to reach deeper into the skin to powerfully deep clean the pores and promote the growth of even more skin cells than regular exfoliating methods ... $10 add-on to your facial
More Information About High Frequency Skin Treatments
High frequency (also known as the Tesla high frequency current) was first developed in the late 1800's by a renowned scientist Nikola Tesla.Today it is widely used by prestigious spas and professional salons throughout the world as an important component of many skin care treatment regimens, procedures and programs. Its many benefits range from treating acne, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, puffy eyes, dark under eye circles, cellulite and even in some cases thinning hair.
All high frequency facial machines function by using a glass high frequency electrode which comes in many different shapes and sizes to treat various contours of the face and body. When applied to the surface of the skin, a mild electrical current passes through the neon or argon gas filled glass electrode causing it to submit a subtle glow and buzzing noise. The electrodes produce either a neon red/orange light or violet/blue light depending on the inert gas that they are filled with. Traditionally acne prone skin is treated with violet and aging skin has been treated with red, however recent studies show that both are effective regardless of skin care concern. During the high frequency treatment enriched oxygen molecules are produced which have an anti-bacterial action as well as a "natural" thermal tissue warming. That reaction causes a natural contraction of underlying blood vessels and in tiny muscle groups which push away toxins, while the cells in your skin are enriched with nutrients and hydrating volume. This in turn creates an increase in blood circulation and cell renewal that aids in the support of increased levels of collagen and elastin. The skin is left feeling instantly energized, rosy, firm refreshed and noticeably softer- even after just one treatment!
High frequency has been proven to be effective on almost any skin lesion from acne and burns, to waxing procedures and cold sores. It helps to quickly heal and restore the skins’ health. High frequency facials are considered a safe and gentle therapeutic approach to skin rejuvenation. Always be sure to talk with your skin care provider first to be sure if high frequency is right for you as there are few contraindications.